Hello, may I get contact numbers of Goldwagon in Mthatha in the Eastern Cape…? 2ndly, can I get a quotation for a Left-hand-side: Lower Control Arm. And a Steering Rack End for a VW Polo Vivo Maxx…? Inbox me or call 083 353 7660. Mr Tebogo Ramokolo.
Group Goldwagen showing their support and opening their hearts to those in need at the Nelson Mandela Charity Drive … See MoreSee Less
5 Steps to ensure the Correct bedding-in of new brake discs and pads :
Bedding in brake pads or new discs is a complicated process that must be performed correctly to ensure that your new braking products perform to their fullest potential.
The main purpose of the bedding in process is to raise the temperature of the brake pad and disc to allow a transfer layer of the new brake pads material to adhere to the brake disc surface.
1. Ensure this process is done in a safe environment, where you will not be obstructing other road users or breaking any traffic laws.
2. Reach 80km/h and feather your brakes a few times to raise their temperature.
3. From 80km/h down to 10km/h make 8-10 hard near-stops in a row. Take note that you never fully stop. You’re just firmly and quickly reducing your speed without excessively coming to a dead stop. At the end of each brake cycle, get your speed back up to 80km/h and then repeat this step until this process is completed.
4. Once completing the last near-stop, get back up to speed and drive for 10 minutes, using the brakes as little as possible to let them cool down.
5. For a further 200km, try not to brake too excessively as this will help the brake pad and disc mate correctly. … See MoreSee Less
Shocks for BMW E90 facelift 2011 320i M Sport?? Price and delivery costs
I was on your website. There were specials for oil. When I went to the store the prices were different. I ended up going to 5th gear and got it for a better price. Dont advertise specials that are not valid.
Strange enough I queried a price on disc and pads a month ago. Price 610. Now 935 same make. I was told old stock. I'm sorry lame excuse for price hike
The stores don't have opel corsa 1.8 crankshaft How's that possible?
Nobthey never have volvo parts whenever you request them
If you see this light flashing on your dashboard, it’s time for an oil check or change. Changing your oil regularly removes built-up sludge that can damage your engine. A clean engine also performs better and cuts down on fuel consumption.
To keep your car running in top condition for longer, you should have it serviced once a year or every 15,000 km – whichever comes first. Our experienced technicians provide professional car services, maintenance and repairs with a 12-month guarantee on workmanship and genuine Bosch parts.
Can I request a specific type of oil to be used on my car when I send my car for service at one of your establishments? I'm asking this because the oil you use on my car becomes black usually within 5000 km after service.
HI, where can i buy Bosch alternator brushes for my Toyota Yaris if I stay in Vosloorus EastRand?
What do you think this doggo is up to? Comment with your best caption for this photo. 👇 … See MoreSee Less
Bosch Car Assist provides 24-hour emergency service for a range of on-the-road issues – from flat tyres and batteries to empty fuel tanks, mechanical breakdowns and more. Simply book a service to the value of R2500 or more to get a FREE one-year membership to Bosch Car Assist!
Your first line of defense against road accidents is being able to stop in time to avoid a collision. Worn-out brake pads severely diminish your braking performance – putting your and others’ lives in danger on the road. Don’t leave it to the last moment. Have your brake pads checked or replaced by our expert car service professionals today!